A Bit About Me -- with thanks to my stepson, Devin Servis

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Greetings!

Dear Friends:

Thank you so much for your tireless, cheerful support as I begin my new charge. I'm happy to report that I passed the oral exams before Grace Presbytery's COM last Tuesday. I'll stand before the next stated presbytery meeting (September 10, 2010 in Tyler, TX) for to share my faith and answer any questions. Hopefully, my ordination will take place on Sunday, September 19th, in the sanctuary at St. Andrew Presbyterian Church.

I hope The Straightforward Pulpit blog will be something you enjoy. Some of you have inquired about audio for sermons from the FPC pulpit. Hopefully, those will be up soon at www.fpcdenton.org and also as a podcast on iTunes.

The Lord be with all of you, and thanks again!

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment